Tuesday, 10 June 2008

The fortress of Awesometude.

My room, is awesome.

There's no denying it, the poster of Army of Darkness, my giant stack of videos, the strategically placed ashtrays. It's a palace.

Unfortunatly, once in a while, palace's get breached.

My room being downstairs means it's next to the Kitchen and Garden, Which means anything that goes into "Temporary storage" or washing baskets ends up in my room. this bugs me. Currently in my room are a dishwasher, a freezer, a tumbledryer (All of which we don't use) and a bunch of washing baskets full of clothes which aren't mine (My suits are hand washed)

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of this, I also have to put up with my sisters hassleing me all the time about shit, They wonder why I spend so much time away from home. If I can go back and not to speak to anyone for the rest of the night I may go to sleep relatively hate free.

1 comment:

Hybrid-Halo said...

Would it be on the mark to say it's less a fortress of Awesometude, but a Junkyard?