Monday, 14 July 2008

What I do with my days.

Here's a standard day for me.

1pm-3pm: Wake up, makes myself breakfast, which usually includes either

  • Beans on toast towered
  • Warm cornflakes
  • Bacon sarnie
  • Caff fry up
  • Peanut butter on toast

Then I sit in my chair in my dressing gown watching the Dave channel eating and smoking to much. I usually get a call round this time by GL telling me I should come over because he's bored.

3pm-4pm: I hop in the bath to clean myself and sing choruses to songs I don't remember the verses too.

4pm-1am: I pretty much hang out with GL all evening, we watch Dave while ignoring eachother because we have nothing new to talk about. We sometimes play Smash Bros. but really it's just us trying to rekindle a friendship way past it's sell by date. But it's nice for us to have company.

1am-5am I go home and cook something not good for me such as a plateful of chips, a pack of turkey drummers and a can of beans. I then sit down and watch The Black Donnellys, Father Ted and Curb your enthusiasm (depending on the day).

Then I'll flick on the Playstation and play Harvest moon, tending to my farm and family and play that until I hear either the birds tweeting or see the sun start to rise.

I then go to bed listening to either Tony Hancock, Akira the Don, Blonde from Fargo, Johnny Cash or Blues Brother Soul Sister.

Well I hope that was a useful insight.

Good night and good luck.

No comments: