Saturday, 9 August 2008

Awesome stuff happening.

Part 1, Filming.

I can't talk to much about what we're filming, but it's awesome. I can say it's called 'Jak in the Box' and it's gonna be awesome, While filming I had to make a rather large Sandwich, or as I like to call it, The Manwich.


Part 2, The Manwich.

The Manwich was amazing, I cooked 3 burgers, then I sliced them. I then toasted 4 clices of bread and microwaved some beans. I stacked it like so:

Toast
Burger
Beans
Toast
Burger
Beans
Toast
Burger
Beans
Toast

I didn't wanna make this but it was for the film, But that doesn't stop it from being hella balls-to-the-wall tasty.


Part 3. Drinking with Clint.

Yesterday I was suited up and looking REAL sharp, Black Suit, White Shirt, Black slim tie. When Clint say's you look good, you look good, Clint hates to compliment anyone. So we were bored and Clint wanted to head to a bar, So we headed to Wimbledon looking sharp. It was a good night, there was drink's, flirting and Burger King.


Part 4. Antics at Clint's.

We headed back to Clint's and his parents were home from having a bit of a session themselves. James insisted that we do Break Break Dancing. Now Break Break Dancing (Or BBD) involves putting your shoes on the wrong feet and a boxing glove on the wrong hand. Oh, did I mention that you have to break dance while you hit eachother? So the night went on and Clint was Fighting his 11 year old brother when he broke his wrist again. He won't live that one down in a while.

Clint went to the hospital this morning and he's gonna need a cast (Again).

So that was some stuff that happened recently. Hope you enjoyed, I know I did.

P.S. Pictures of the Manwich will be along soon.

No comments: