Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Metal Gear Solid: The Musical Part 2

OK, here's the scene, Snake just met Revolver Ocelot, a spaghetti western obsessed, Single Action Army toting, sadistic psychopath. Upon meeting our hero he's overjoyed he'll be able to have a good gun fight.

Revolver Ocelot: Right. Touch that wire and the C4 will blow up along with the old man!

*SUNG*

Revolver Ocelot: So you're the one the Boss keeps talking about.

Solid Snake: Really I'm flattered, without a doubt

RO: Let's see if you live up to your name

SS: If I couldn't I wouldn't of came.
Put the gun down you're a disgrace,

RO: Say that with a bullet to the face.
This is the greatest handgun ever made,

SS: It looks like it could use an upgrade.

RO: Six bullets Snake, more than enough to kill you.
SS: Take aim old man, let's see what you can do.



They begin a gunfight.



RO: I love to reload during a battle
SS: Try and shoot me don't dilly daddle

RO: I've got you now, the old man will die
SS: Is that a...Red eye?

*Enter Cyborg Ninja who promptly cut of Revolver Ocelot's hand*

SS: Who are you?

*Sung in an operatic style*

CN: I'm like you I have no naaaaaaaaaaame, Gyaaaaaaaaa!

*The Cyborg Ninja begins to malfunction and jumps away*

That's all for now, coming up: A DARPA chief rap and a Psycho Mantis Death Metal number.

No comments: