Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Metal Gear Solid: The Musical

A few weeks ago my friend Saeed posted a synopsis for a Large Hadron Collider movie. So I thought instead of a normal blog I could show of some creative flair.

In a drunken state a while ago I came up with the concept of Metal Gear Solid: The musical. That night I churned out a verse like it was a well known drinking song. I can't remember the exact lyrics today but they were along the lines of this.

Allow me to set the scene: Our hero Snake and his female ally Meryl have just made it to a long corridor, upon reaching the end they'll get to their destination, they'll be able to destroy the dreaded walking tank 'Metal Gear', All of a sudden out of nowhere Meryl is shot, as it turns out, one of the best snipers in the world is at the other end of the Corridor, Snake need a Sniper rifle, so he calls his contact Otacon.

RING RING. RING RING.

OTACON: Snake?

(This part is sung)

SNAKE: Meryl's been shot, I need a new gun.

OTACON: I think I remember seeing a PSG1.

SNAKE: That'll be perfect, It'll save the day.

OTACON: You're not gonna like what I have to say.

SNAKE: She's dying here, Hurry spit it out.

OTACON: You'll be angry, without a doubt.

SNAKE: I'm angry now, where is it just say!

OTACON: It's back in (Pause) Warehouse A...


That's all I can do for now, I hope that wet your appetite, more shall follow at some point.

2 comments:

Hybrid-Halo said...

Hahaha. Actually pretty good.

Morgyn Edwards said...

Genius jak.