Saturday, 26 February 2011

Day 13: Places you'd like to move or visit.

These questions get more and more retarded by the day.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm not the most travelled of people. I never even went north of the river until I was about 20. I don't even have a passport, my family have been to all these tropical, mystical places like Magaluf and Lanzarote and me? I went to the isle of Wight last year.

One day I'm going to get out of Mitcham, I'm sick of living in such a hostile environment, I'm going to get a good job, save up some money, really work hard, then one day, maybe, I might be able to move to Croydon.

There's one or two places I want to go, but I know I'll be disappointed when I go there and it's not like how it is in the films or Sesame Street.

When I was a kid I had this video of The Real Ghostbusters "Play those Ragtime Boos", and in it, The REAL Ghostbusters go to new Orleans to investigate ghosts. and man I loved this episode, the way all the people talked, the music, the way it looked. I fell in love with the idea of New Orleans. To this day I still watch everything New Orleans related,
Good and bad



One day I hope to go to New Orleans and drink bourbon and listen to jazz in a smoky bar, hit up mardis gras, get arse drunk and more than likely wake up next to some fat goth calling himself Lestat.

A while ago I had a plan to work for 3 years and save a 3rd of every paycheck and travel America for a year, but seeing as I can't drive, don't have a passport and can't hold down a job for more than 6 months it more than likely will never happen.

I wanna go to New York and see some of the iconic buildings like the Flat Iron, go Alec Baldwin Spotting near around 30 Rock, go to times square where so many famous pictures have been taken...

"Fuckin'...where my keba...F-FUCK YOU!"

I'm worried I'm becoming cultured as I get older, A few years ago I had no interest whatsoever in going to Paris or Rome, but as I'm getting older I want to see these places for reasons I can't explain other than 'culture'. Pretty gay right?

I need to travel, see the world, It's a little sad that I'm 22 and never been on a plane. But then again, getting a passport seems like alot of work.


Stay Gold.

No comments: