Sunday, 27 February 2011

Day 14: Your earliest memory.

I was 2 or 3, it was snowing really heavy, we were in the garden and my little sister was a baby. Fucking boring.

I'd rather talk about the memories I choose to remember.

My childhood was rough, constant torment everyday from my sisters, when they weren't putting cigars out on my arm and stealing my paper round money for whiskey they were playing countless pranks on me.


Didn't have shit on me




One time, my 2 eldest sisters put me in a suitcase (When I was still at a size I could fit in a suitcase) and dragged me to the top of the stairs and pushed me down. When we got McDonalds when we were kids, I'd get the 4 nugget happy meal, and would you believe this, the took 1 EACH! What I was basically left with was a 2 nugget happy meal.

When I was a kid I was afraid of everything, they used to play on this. Just all the time scaring me to the point of tears, I don't know why, maybe they were just jealous how handsome I am. They don't play that shit no more because y'know, I'm double hard.

We're good now, the odd prank call is the only thing that happens. Now we just spend all out time laughing and insulting eachother. But yeah, Sisters are mean.


Stay Gold.

No comments: