Monday, 28 February 2011

Day 15: Your favourite Tumblr

I don't know what a Tumblr is, upon some half arsed research last night, I decided I didn't want anything to do with it. It looks like blogging for slow people.

"Tumblr.com is a free and lightweight blogging platform, aimed at making it effortless to share text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos, from your browser, phone, desktop, email, or wherever you happen to be, and doing it the quick and easy way"

Let me ask you, what's more simple than my blog? it's just words and a few poorly sized pictures. If you want to share Some stupid video of some retarded baby laughing or a GIF of Bill Cosby wearing a fucking hat, Keep that shit to facebook.

With Twitter and Tumblr, it seems like any actual writing talent's being taken out of blogging and being replaced by microthoughts and videos of kittens.


Fuck you Tumblr


Stay Gold.

No comments: