Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Day 17: Highs and lows of the past year.

Well, it's been a rollercoaster of a year, Ups and downs, lots of changes.

Sorry I have to stop myself there. that's a complete lie. Nothing has changed other than my hairline. In fact, If we were friends in high school, and that was the last time we saw eachother and we met up today, Nothing would have changed. The look of joy and wonder in eyes may have been replaced with a shallow, dead stare but other than that, I'm still at the same address. Let's get this over with so I can get back to Of Mice and Men.

High point: I got a great, fun job at St. Georges Hospital in the warehouse with people I consider some of my best friends.
Low point: I got sacked.

High point: I went to Bestival.
Low point: I had to leave Bestival, I was a god to them people.

High Point: My Nephew took his first steps towards me.
Low Point: He had a knife.

High Point: I discovered the joy of Plan B.
Low Point: There's not enough Plan B.

High point: Inception was good.
Low point: It wasn't Batman.

High Point: My family recieved my blog really well and actually enjoy it.
Low Point: This fucking 30 day challenge.

High Point: I started watching 30 Rock.
Low Point: Firefly is still cancelled.


My life's a fucking tragedy. But y'know, Whatever.


Stay Gold.

1 comment:

Amedeo said...

You sir, continue to be an inspiration to the inner-Bukowski within us all.