Saturday, 19 February 2011

Day 8: A moment you felt most satisfied with life.

This one's a little tough, I've never done anything noteworthy like climb a mountain or anything. it was pretty satisfying when I didn't die after the snow incident. There's one or 2 things I was surprised I achieved, Like I was playing Final fantasy 7, and to cut a long story short, I was against the ropes and I won the final boss battle, I felt like this:



Whereas in reality I looked more along the lines of this:

Tit's n' all

Maybe another instance when I felt satisfied was when my leadership got us on the ferry back to the mainland when the car wouldn't start in the car park, with my instructions like "Why's the fucking car broken!?" and "WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK EARLIER". Sure Pete was driving and he may of got us across the island in 10 minutes but my instructions like "You're not going fast enough" was which got us there.

Man, Didn't think a blog post could leave me thinking that I haven't done anything with my life. Fuck it, sure something will come up.


Stay Gold.

No comments: