Sunday, 20 February 2011

Day 9: How you hope your future will be like

How you hope your future will be like.

Does anyone actually know what
Bishop Don 'Magic' Juan actually does?


I'm pretty sure this is the same as the 10 years question last week. I've been thinking about this for at least 5 minutes now and believe me when I say this, this is the honest truth. I really, really don't give a shit.

I've decided what I want to call my children, Jack Jr, Captain, Victor, Bruce and Clark. Jack Jr will run the family demon hunting business, Captain will be a hero pilot, Victor will be an investigative journalist taking down the mob, Bruce will be a socialite with a redeeming secret and Clark will be a defence lawyer with integrity. Their mother will be more than likely dead, that way it gives them an interesting dark past that will help them get girls.

I don't think about the future much, stops you focusing on the now. And right now I'm pretty fucking awesome.


Stay Gold.

1 comment:

Rebecca Hendin said...

Dead wives are the only good kind of wives.