Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Day 20: How important you think education is.

I think education's important, but not vital. When I was at school everyone was "If you don't go to university your life will be a shambles" and "University is the only way to get somewhere in life" and "Jack, Take your hands out of your trousers". I wish someone had told me things aren't all that bad if you don't go to college and just do whatever feels right.

Part of me wishes I did go to university, but honestly there's nothing I could get a degree in which I'm interested enough to learn for over 3 years. It's not that I don't have a thirst for knowledge, I do, Just the wrong knowledge. Did you know that Ted Bundy was raised thinking his mother was his sister and his grandmother his mother? I did.

The likes of politics and language don't interest me, I like reading about Serial Killers, Film trivia and Walt Disney's strange habits.

What I suppose I'm saying is, I know plenty of people who didn't got to college and university and lead happy full lives. I know people who spent alot of money on an education, graduated, now don't know what to do, so they go protest or something, I don't know, I don't always understand the news. I'm not saying it works out that way all the time, but it can happen.

Just do what makes you happy people, Don't feel like if you drop out of college or whatever it's the end of the world. Most importantly, if you're taking advice from me, you're already in a pretty bad place, so, maybe get help yeah?

Giving poor advice since '06


Stay Gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i knew that abt ted

naima