Monday, 7 March 2011

Day 22: how have you changed in the past 2 years.

Not a hell of a lot to be honest.

I'd like to say I'm more understanding and better travelled but I'm not. I've lost a few jobs in the last 2 years too. Looking at a post I wrote 2 years ago, It's about jobs I would do if things like training, money and motivation were within my grasp.

Wow, 2 years ago I had no aims or prospects, which is scary because I still have no aims or prospects. And I still really really want to be an Ice Road Trucker.

This morning, I've been applying for any job, I can't be fussy anymore.

Looking back 2 years on facebook (Which wasn't easy, you're welcome BTW) reminds me of buying an Armani suit, which I did around this time 2 years ago, I don't even know where it is now, which is worrying.

Anyway, best be off.


Stay Gold.

No comments: