Monday, 14 March 2011

Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days.

God I hate this blog.


I don't tend to set myself goals, I'm usually to lazy to achieve them. I'll give it a whirl nonetheless, I'll make it clear now, it's more than likely I won't bother achieving these goals or even make any attempt to attain them. Who actually sets themselves goals?



Get a god damned job.
This is the one goal I actually want to accomplish, if you've read previous posts you'll know I can't seem to find a damn job. I don't know why it's so hard to find a job where I can show up when I want, smoke, take extended lunch breaks and go home when I get tired. People are right, there's really nothing out there.




Maintain the blog.
Despite my hatred for some of the questions (Which were seemingly written by a slow 9 year old) I have enjoyed flaring my awesome artistic side more regularly. I think I'm gonna try and post once a week, this time on subjects I want to write. I'm going to talk about the serious matter affecting the world, Such as 'Monster munch vs McCoys' and 'Do we really need pandas?" Actually that was a joke but thinking about it, Do we really need pandas?




Fuck you


Continue my work disproving psychics and mediums.
Personal reasons.


Read a non fiction book.
I've only read 2 or 3 non fiction books, Cash (Johnny Cash biography), An Elvis biography and a few real life mysteries. I'm just drawn to fiction more, god forbid I learn something right?


Be more like Leon from Curb your Enthusiasm.



Stay Gold.

No comments: