Tuesday, 5 April 2011

I'm not god damn living enough.

Here's the thing, I'm 22, Every day I get closer and closer to 23, which is practically middle aged for my people. And yeah, I've had some fun, got a few stories (The Snowman, The po na na table fiasco, The OAP molestation incident), but I'm still not living enough.

Every other fucker is having more fun than me, and i know why.

I don't go out as much as I used too, I miss going out and getting so shitfaced beating up a midget believing he was Yoda seemed like a good Idea.

Moments after the 'incident'


I'm wasting my youth sitting round playing playstation (Which granted, will come in useful when Korea take over). So I'm making a pact, when I'm working again, at least once a month I'll rally the troops, go out, and drink so much that challenging a prostitute to a whore off will be the least of my troubles in the morning. The old reckless shit I was ever so fond of.

I've been having many lengthy talks with a friend recently about the need for alcohol, and as much as I hate to admit it, he's right, it does lubricate the cogs of the fun bus/police van. I think everyone should get involved, And I'll tell you one thing, 9 out of 10 times you do need alcohol to have a good time, And if you're one of them "I don't need to drink to have a good time, I think it's funnier to stay sober and see what all the drunk people do" people, you my friend, are not part of the party, and also a giant fanny. You're not part of the beautiful moments where everyone else is the room is so balls to the wall drunk that human pyramids just fucking happen.

So I'm going to start living again, get a few more stories for the blog (But remember, I'm doing this for me, not you dickhead), as soon as I have an occupation.

Here's to reckless partying.

And some of the down right nasty roads it can lead you down


Stay Gold

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Hey lil bro u weirdo! Make sure when this madness happens some1 takes lots of pictures!!